Saturday, December 10, 2005

December...what the?!?

After leaving work tonight at 9:30PM I came home to Christmas lights, dirty dishes and my lunch which I had forgotten to put in my bag. Part-A! Maybe I missed an invite... checked for messages. Not quite willing to believe no one called, I checked the call display. Hmm.

I had just solved the mystery of the light valve driver testing jig. This was by no means the glorious homecoming I deserved. My mind was mush and I wanted people to know why.

Young and restless like an anxious puppy I raked my mind scratching the doors wanting so badly to relieve the pressure. Deciding to take advantage of the mall's insomniac Christmas' hours reasoned, "I need pants, yes, I nice new pants now". Gliding up the magnetic superstore ramp my eyes slowly became flush to the world of closed store fronts. Tuesday was fine for late night complusive shoe purchases; apparently Friday or pants was an exception to the sacreligious holiday store hours.

One fine parallel parking job later I returned to the high pitch sound of our hydro meter sucking power to supply our bushes with light. "I wonder if it helps them grow... not a lot but maybe just enough to notice." It is amazing the thoughts you have when you did too much thinking at work.
Not sure what to do at 10:23PM on a Friday night I concluded would be an ideal time to start that recording project... you know the one I was going to finish before September (05').

But alsas, the fallen time through my hands as decomposed through my veins leaving little more than acidic fertilizer. I'm hoping a week in Jamaica will help restore the fields preparing me for a more fruitful spring. Speaking of which I better go digging for my passport. I only got 5 days to find it it has got to be somewhere in this pile of processed trees.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

You shop at superstore for pants?!? You're crazy : )

December 30, 2005 at 11:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger neseirf ekim said...

Superstore just happeneds to be on the way to pant stores. I did end up getting pants on another day. I got them at Stockhomme. Quite nice and on sale.

December 30, 2005 at 11:38:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home